Jumat, 11 Januari 2013

My Experience While I Was 2 Months in Aramas Hotel Madinah Al-Munawarrah


this is my experience when i'm arrive in saudi and working in aramas hotel madinah,
  

for the first time i gotta a job in housekeeping as a room boy. i knew this is my first time work in housekeeping but i will try to my best to learned it. on the 16 october i'm arrived in madinah al-munawaraah and on 18 i starting my job in aramas madinah as a room boy in housekeeping. i'm learning a lot of from them, the supervisor and all senior room boy they teach me nicely what is the housekeeping exactly, especially as a room attendant. for the first of my day they put me in public area, why they put me on my first day ? because they want to me to know about the specific area of hotel. that's why they tough me how is the important one as a staff hotel to know their specific of area hotel, maybe sometimes the guest will asking you about the place in hotel which their don't know.
 


on the second day they put me in laundry, the reason is they want me to know about the sheet what their using in here like the bed sheet single,queen and king size, bath towel, hand towel, duvet cover single,queen,and king size, pillow cover, and how to handle the guest request for laundry too. in aramas hotel they using the outside laundry to co-operate with them. after that everyday they put me in floor as a room attendant but i still can't took my own floor because im still newbie in this job, so they put me with the senior. what i do is when i'm coming i have to attend the briefing 10 minutes before starting job (morning shift 10am-7pm, evening shift 3pm-12am, night shift 12am-9am). in the briefing they explain everything about their occupancy, guest complain, and the our grooming. and then we can going up to the floor with the floor key and room attendant report we taken after briefing. when we're in the floor the senior will make morning status room and i as a junior will start to dusting whole corridor the floor and vacuum in. on the that time the senior room attendant after finished he make the room report he will continue to arrange the trolley, refill the chemical if some items not available he will through going to housekeeping office to asking the item we don't have or less. when everything is done the supervisor will come and make double check of morning report attendant compare to the system. if some status not same like the system, the supervisor will double check to the room and make some notice to report to order taker to tell to receptionist. after that supervisor will leave and we can start our job with make up guest if they didn't give early arrival for departure room or vacant room otherwise we should check first of that room. first thing you  have to make no 1 of the  guest request. i'm learning a lot of thing in here. but on end november 2011 aramas suddenly stop their activity and all their staff will move to arac company.

this is my experience for 2 months when i'm arrived in saudi

thank you

1 komentar: